snip snip!

In my most recent attempts to avoid writing essays (term hasn’t even started yet, and already I am coming up with avoidance schemes), I took inspiration from a book I was given at Christmas: Paper Cutouts. I had a go at making a couple of small ones to decorate a CD I made for a friend.

The process was a lot less fiddly than I had expected, so clearly there is hope for more extravagant projects in the future when I have a lot of work to avoid. The most difficult bit was gluing the cutouts once they were cut out, without tearing them. I think some fresher glue would probably help with this though…

Update: Now I know that this has got to its destination and there is no chance of spoiling a surprise, I can post photos of it!